The VS8801 is an 8 channel video server from Vivotek which can offer the conversion of analogue video in a security IP surveillance system into high quality digital video while conserving storage space and bandwidth with H.264 compression. The VS8801 8 channel server comes with an 8 channel video and audio input, triple codec real-time H.264/MPEG-4/ MJPEG compression, two-way audio, an RS485 interface for PTZ camera control, and up to 30fps in D1 resolution. The VS8801 video server also features an 8 digital I/O for external alarm and sensors, a DC 12V/AC 24 volt compatible power input, a professional rack mount compatible design, as well supporting a gigabit Ethernet data transmission, and a Linux 2.6 embedded OS.
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- 8-CH Video and Audio In
- RS-485 Interface for PTZ Camera Control
- Two-way Audio
- 8 Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet DataTransmission
- Professional Rack Mount Compatible Design
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.