The VS8102 is a 1 channel video server from Vivotek which is designed for supporting high quality relocations from an analogue system to a digital security IP surveillance system. The VS8102 1 channel server comes with up to 30fps in D1 resolution, PoE, tamper detection, activity adaptive streaming support, as well as encrypted HTTPS data transmission, and two-way audio. The VS8102 video server also features a digital I/O for external sensor/alarm, an 802.1X port-based authentication, plus a DC 12 volt output for analog cameras, and a DC 12V/AC 24 volt compatible power input. This high performance video server includes an RS485 interface, triple codec H.264/ MJPEG/MPEG-4 compression, and DI/DO, plus is capable of being effortlessly installed for all operators.
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Two-way Audio
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
- TRS-485 Interface for PTZ Camera Control
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- DC 12V Output for Analog Cameras
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input
See any errors on this page? Let us know.