The IFS VT/VR7400 series multiplexers simultaneously transmit four channels of video over one optical fiber utilizing 8-bit digital encoding for high-quality video transmission. State-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, and these units are available in either stand-alone or rack mount configurations.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channel Video Receiver (1310 nm)
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance
- Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers Where Video Degradation May be a Problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- NTCIP Compatible
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
- Max Distance 31 miles (51 km)/ 43 miles (69 km)
- R3 to Model Number for R3 Rack Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.