The VR1100 from GE Security is a Video Receiver - Automatic Gain Control, MM. The video receiver detects an AM video signal on one multimode fiber optic cable. The receiver utilizes automatic gain control (AGC) and is compatible with the IFS VT1101M, VT1101MAC, and VT1001 series transmitters. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The receiver incorporates a power and AGC status indicating LED’s for monitoring proper system operation. The module is available in either stand-alone or rack mount version.
- AM Video
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- Full Range Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
See any errors on this page? Let us know.