The VAT7430 is a reliable 4 channel digital video and digital audio transmitter from GE Security which is able to provide powerful transmission of audio and video signals over fiber cables. The VAT7430 transmitter comes with a robust design, a 1310nm multimode wavelength, PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatibility, as well as a 20 Hz - 18 kHz audio bandwidth, and 10 Hz - 6.5 MHz bandwidth. The VAT7430 transmitter also features rack mounting, 8-bit transmission support, a 60dB SNR, plus a wide optical dynamic range, NTCIP compatibility, and 600 ohm impedance. This professional transmitter system is designed for out-of-plant installations and roadside applications that are unconditioned, and can provide easy use in a number of different and demanding applications.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channels of 20-Bit Encoded Audio, Providing Broadcast Performance
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- NTCIP Compatible
See any errors on this page? Let us know.