The VAT1200 is a video and audio transmitter from GE Security that is able to support simultaneous video and audio transmission over 1 multimode fiber cable. The VAT1200 transmitter comes with AM video transmission, full color compatibility, PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatibility, 600ohm audio impedance, as well as no in-field electrical/optical adjustments, and automatic gain control. The VAT1200 transmitter also features a 2.5 mile distance range, hot-swappable rack modules, a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, plus an 850nm multimode wavelength, and a 100,000hr MTBF. This professional transmitter offers increased performance and support, and is suited for demanding applications with its adaptive design.
- AM Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- Full Range Peak-to-Peak Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.