The VAT1200-R3 is a high powered video and audio transmitter made from GE Security that can simultaneously provide video and audio transmission over 1 multimode fiber cable. The VAT1200-R3 transmitter comes with 600ohm audio impedance, a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, no in-field electrical/optical adjustments, as well as AM video transmission. The VAT1200-R3 audio transmitter also features an 850nm multimode wavelength, PAL/NTSC/SECAM compatibility, full color compatibility, plus rack hot-swappable modules, a 100,000hr MTBF, a 2.5 mile distance range, and automatic gain control. This professional transmitter is designed for long term operations, and can easily offer high transmission within a variety of applications.
- AM Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- Full Range Peak-to-Peak Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.