The VAR7430 is a professional digital video and digital audio 4 channel receiver from GE Security which can easily provide powerful transmission of audio and video signals over fiber cables. The VAR7430 receiver comes with a 20 Hz - 18 kHz audio bandwidth, NTSC/SECAM/PAL video formatting, 600 ohm impedance, as well as a wide optical dynamic range. The VAR7430 receiver also features LED status indicators, a 60dB SNR, NTCIP compatibility, a 1310nm multimode fiber, plus a 100,000hr MTBF, and a robust design. This audio and video receiver is suited for delivering optimal 8-bit transmission, and is capable of delivering long distance support over a range of applications.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channels of 20-Bit Encoded Audio, Providing Broadcast Performance
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- NTCIP Compatible
See any errors on this page? Let us know.