The VAR7420 is a digital video and digital audio 4 channel receiver from GE Security that is able to provide high transmission of audio and video signals over fiber cables. The VAR7420 audio and video receiver comes with 600 ohm impedance, a 20 Hz - 18 kHz audio bandwidth, NTSC/SECAM/PAL video formatting, NTCIP compatibility, as well as LED status indicators, and a robust design. The VAR7420 audio and video receiver also features a wide optical dynamic range, a 60dB SNR, a 1310nm multimode fiber, plus a 100,000hr MTBF, and rack mount or standalone support. This audio and video receiver offers powerful operation, and is designed as a user friendly transmissions system that is suited for use in a large range of applications.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals on One Optical Fiber
- 4 Channels of 20-Bit Encoded Audio, Providing Broadcast Performance
- 20 Hz - 18 kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Wide Optical Dynamic Range: Optical Attenuators are Never Required
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- NTCIP Compatible
See any errors on this page? Let us know.