The VAR14130 is a digital video and stereo audio receiver from GE Security that delivers powerful transmission of digital encoded 10bit video and digitally encoded 20 bit audio over 1 multimode fiber optic cable. The VAR14130 audio receiver comes with plug and play support, full color compatibility, NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, as well as hot-swappable rack modules, and no infield electrical/optical adjustments required. The VAR14130 audio receiver also features a 48 mile distance, a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, a 67dB SNR, plus a 600ohm impedance. This professional receiver is suited for long distance applications, and is designed as a simple to install unit for long term installations.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Distances up to 48 Miles (78 km)
- 20-Bit Digitally Encoded Stereo Audio
- 600 Ohm Impedance Line-Level Audio
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Status Indicators For Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Full Color Compatibility
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.