The VAR1200-R3 is a video and audio receiver from GE Security that can transmit video and audio over 1 multimode fiber optic cable. The VAR1200-R3 receiver comes with a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, a 67dB SNR, as well as a 48 mile distance, and full color compatibility. The VAR1200-R3 receiver also features a 600ohm impedance, a compact size, no infield electrical/optical adjustments required, hot-swappable rack modules, plus plug and play support. This professional receiver is designed to deliver powerful transmission properties, and is suited for long term use in a range of applications.
- AM Video Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio (2.2 Volts Peak-to-Peak)
- Full Range Peak-to-Peak Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power and AGC Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.