The VADT14120WDM-R3 is a powerful video receiver/2 channel audio and data transceiver w/ sync from GE Security that can offer increased transmission of digitally encoded 20-bit stereo audio, digitally encoded 10-bit video, Genlock, and bi-directional data transmission over 1 multimode or single mode fiber. The VADT14120WDM-R3 transceiver comes with a 600ohm impedance, a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, a 43 mile distance, as well as hot-swappable rack modules, and full color compatibility. The VADT14120WDM-R3 transceiver also features NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, a 67dB SNR, no infield electrical/optical adjustments required, plus a compact size. This powerful transceiver is suited for applications that may require optimal transmission properties, and is designed as a complete unit for long term installations.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility, NTCIP Compatible
- 20-Bit Digitally Encoded Stereo Audio
- 600 Ohm Impedance Line-Level Audio
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Distances up to 43 Miles (69 km)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.