The VADR14130WDM-R3 is a professional video receiver/2 channel audio and data transceiver w/ sync from GE Security that is able to promote simultaneous transmission of digitally encoded 20-bit stereo audio, digitally encoded 10-bit video, Genlock, and bi-directional data transmission over 1 multimode or single mode fiber. The VADR14130WDM-R3 transceiver comes with hot-swappable rack modules, NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, no infield electrical/optical adjustments required, as well as a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth. The VADR14130WDM-R3 transceiver also features a 600ohm impedance, a compact size, a 67dB SNR, plus full color compatibility, and a 43 mile distance. This professional transceiver is suited for providing exceptional operation, and is suited for long term use within a range of applications.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility
- NTCIP Compatible
- 20-Bit Digitally Encoded Stereo Audio
- 600 Ohm Impedance Line-Level Audio
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Reverse Sync for Genlock
- LED Status Indicators For Monitoring All Critical Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory forFull Compliance with the Environmental Requirements Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Distances up to 43 Miles (69 km)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.