The VAD7010WDMB-R3 is a high powered FM video/audio/data transceiver from GE Security that offers powerful transmission of bi-directional video/audio/data over 1 to 2 multimode fiber cables. The VAD7010WDMB-R3 transceiver comes with a “B” end, hot swappable rack modules, a reduction in cross-talk/jitter/ghosting for superior video transmission, as well as transparency to encoding. The VAD7010WDMB-R3 transceiver also features a 600ohm impedance audio input, compatibility with major camera CCTV system manufacturers, NTCIP Compatibility, plus a 100kbps data rate, NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, and automatic resettable fuses. This professional transceiver is suited for delivering exceptional operation, and is designed user friendly for all operators.
- FM Video Transmission reduces ghosting, jitter and cross-talk between channels, providing superior video transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Bi-directional RS-232 and RS-422 Data Interfaces
- Data rates up to 100 kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power Status Indicating LED to Monitor System Performance
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
See any errors on this page? Let us know.