The VAD7010WDMB-R3 from GE Security is a FM Video Transceiver / Audio Transceiver / Data Transceiver, MM, 1 Fiber, "B" End, Rack Mount. The IFS VAD7000 series video, audio and data transceiver supports the simultaneous bi-directional transmission of video, audio and data over one or two multimode fiber optic cables. The modules use frequency modulation (FM) for superior transmission of video, data, and balanced or unbalanced line-level audio (2.2 V pk-pk). The modules are universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and support RS-232 and RS-422. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The modules incorporate power data transmit, data receive, audio transmit and audio receive status indicating LED’s to monitor proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- FM Video Transmission reduces ghosting, jitter and cross-talk between channels, providing superior video transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Bi-directional RS-232 and RS-422 Data Interfaces
- Data rates up to 100 kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power Status Indicating LED to Monitor System Performance
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.