The VAD7010WDMA is a professional FM video/audio/data transceiver from GE Security that is ideal for providing powerful transmission of bi-directional video/audio/data over 1 to 2 multimode fiber cables. The VAD7010WDMA transceiver comes with NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility, compatibility with major camera CCTV system manufacturers, a reduction in cross-talk/jitter/ghosting for superior video transmission, as well as a 100kbps data rate. The VAD7010WDMA transceiver also features a 600ohm impedance audio input, NTCIP Compatibility, an “A” end, plus transparency to encoding, automatic resettable fuses, and hot swappable rack modules. This professional transceiver is suited for delivering powerful operation, and is designed as a complete system setup for long term applications.
- FM Video Transmission reduces ghosting, jitter and cross-talk between channels, providing superior video transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Bi-directional RS-232 and RS-422 Data Interfaces
- Data rates up to 100 kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power Status Indicating LED to Monitor System Performance
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.