The VAD7010WDMA-50 is an FM video/audio/data transceiver from GE Security which provides powerful transmission of bi-directional video/audio/data over 1 to 2 multimode fiber cables. The VAD7010WDMA-50 transceiver comes with automatic resettable fuses, a reduction in cross-talk/jitter/ghosting for superior video transmission, hot swappable rack modules, a 600ohm impedance audio input, as well as NTCIP Compatibility, and transparency to encoding. The VAD7010WDMA-50 transceiver also features a 100kbps data rate, compatibility with major camera CCTV system manufacturers, an “A” end, plus NTSC/SECAM/PAL compatibility. This professional transceiver offers powerful operation, and is suited for use in demanding locations.
- FM Video Transmission reduces ghosting, jitter and cross-talk between channels, providing superior video transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- Transmits Bi-directional RS-232 and RS-422 Data Interfaces
- Data rates up to 100 kbps
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Power Status Indicating LED to Monitor System Performance
- Distances up to 2.5 miles (4 km) without Repeaters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.