The VAADR14130WDM-R3 is a digital video stereo and audio receiver/data transceiver from GE Security that is able to promote simultaneous broadcast quality transmission of digital encoded 10bit video, bi-directional data transmission, digitally encoded 20-bit stereo audio, and Genlock over 1 single mode/multimode fiber. The VAADR14130WDM-R3 transceiver comes with SECAM/PAL/NTSC formatting compatibility, a 600ohm impedance, full color compatibility, as well as an LED status indicator, and a no-infield electrical/optical adjustments required. The VAADR14130WDM-R3 transceiver also features hot swappable rack mounts, a 67dB SNR, a 5 Hz - 10 MHz bandwidth, plus a DC-100 Kbps data rate, and a simplex/duplex operating mode. This powerful transceiver system offers powerful plug and play setup, and is able to be rack mounted into place for optimal operation.
- 10-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission
- Exceeds RS-250C Short-Haul Transmission
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM Compatible
- Full Color Compatibility , NTCIP Compatiblep
- 20-Bit Digitally Encoded Stereo Audio
- 600 Ohm Impedance Line-Level Audio
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- LED Status Indicators for Monitoring all Critical Operating Parameters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
See any errors on this page? Let us know.