The TX-5808 is a 5.8GHz desktop transmitter from VIDEOCOMM which is able to transmit increased signals over a long distance. The TX-5808 can be used for temporary, portable or covert surveillance, security or monitoring applications, it also features 8 selectable user channels, stereo audio transmission capability, frequency selection, power indicator and switch, plus video gain adjustment. The TX-5808 isn’t susceptible to 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g data device interference, and offers a low profile metal case for permanent mounting; it is also perfect for use in industrial, commercial, and consumer applications.
- Operating voltage from 8.0 to 32 Volts DC with 90% + efficient, low noise switching voltage regulators
- Ideal solution for portable, temporary and covert surveillance or monitoring applications
- Not susceptible to interference from 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g data devices
- Convenient front panel frequency selection, video gain adjustment, power indicator & switch
- Stereo audio transmission capable
- Low profile metal case desktop design with convenient slots for permanent mounting
- 8 user selectable channel
- One Year Limited War
See any errors on this page? Let us know.