The TW4016P is a 16 channel transceiver from Pelco that is designed to promote high transmission of full motion color/BW video and PTZ Coaxitron control signals over a single twisted pair unshielded cable. The TW4016P transceiver comes with support for NTSC/PAL/SECAM, a 0.3dB insertion loss, multi-pair application support, a black colored finish, a passive design that helps to eliminate external power, as well as easy termination properties. This transceiver is highly adaptable, and can promote easy operation and use in most locations.
- 16 Channels
- No Power Required
- Built-In Surge Suppression
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Supports Coaxitron(tm) Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 Feet (228.6 Meters)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures, and Domes
- Easy Termination with Screw Terminals
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Rack Mountable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.