The TW4001P is a video transceiver from Pelco that is designed as a single channel balun which is able to promote full motion color/BW video and PTZ Coaxitron control signals over a single twisted pair unshielded cable. The TW4001P video transceiver features a passive design that helps to eliminate external power and comes with support for NTSC/PAL/SECAM, easy termination properties, multi-pair application support, a 0.3dB insertion loss, as well as a black colored finish. This powerful video transceiver is designed to be used with a 750ft wire distance, and can promote high video transmitting for long term operations.
- No Power Required
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video Up to 750 Feet (228.6 meters)
- Supports Coaxitron® Control (PTZ Control Signals) Up to 750 Feet (228.6 meters)
- Compatible With All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures and Domes
- Easy Termination With Screw Terminals
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Designed for Multi-Pair Applications to Reduce Cross-Talk Between Twisted Pairs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.