The TW3001AT is a single channel active transmitter from Pelco that has been developed for transmitting live video by using UTP or unshielded twisted pair cable. The TW3001AT-X single channel transmitter has wall mounting brackets attached to the sides for easy installation, comes with a recommendation that Cat5e or Cat6e cable be used with the transmitter, and is completed with a 120 volt power supply.
- DIP Switch for Selecting Distance and Receiver Type
- Full Motion Color/Black-White Video up to 3,000 ft (914.4 m) with a Passive Receiver and up to 5,000 ft(1,524 m) with an Active Receiver
- Supports Coaxitron(tm) Control (PTZ Control Signals) up to 750 ft (228.6 m)
- Compatible with All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras, Enclosures and Domes
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC Power Supply
- Built-in Surge Suppression
- Easy Termination with Removable UTP Connector
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Brackets Allow Wall Mounting
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.