The TW3001AR is a single channel video receiver from Pelco designed for live video to be received over UTP or unshielded twisted pair cables. The TW3001AR single channel receiver comes with a 2.5 watt power consumption, a Cat3 or better wire category, a 12VDC or 24VAC input voltage, a 50 to 60Hz frequency, as well as a maximum 4000’ wire distance using Cat5e or Cat6 cables, and a maximum of 24AWG unshielded twisted pair wire type support. This quality receiver also features an in-built surge suppression, supports PAL, NTSC and SECAM, and is able to automatically adjust high, medium or low frequency in the video signal to give a high grade transmission.
- Adaptive Technology Eliminates Manual Adjustments
- Full Motion Color/Black and White Video Up to 4,000 Feet (1,219 meters)
- Supports Coaxitron® Control (PTZ Control Signals) Up to 750 Feet
- Compatible With All Pelco Twisted Pair Equipped Cameras,Enclosures and Domes
- Built-In Surge Suppression
- Easy Termination With Removable UTP Connector
- Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM
See any errors on this page? Let us know.