The TT3020WDM-R3 is a Touchtone Telephone Interface w/ pots transceiver from GE Security that can help to offer the latest digital transmission technology to extend transmission which can be used for analog systems over 1 or 2 optical fibers. The TT3020WDM-R3 telephone interface comes with a 600 ohm impedance, LED status indicators, automatic resettable fuses, compatibility with Code Blue™, Trigon™, and Talk-A-Phone™, as well as a 60dB SNR, and a 1310/1550 nm multimode wavelength. The TT3020WDM-R3 telephone interface also features a 150 Hz - 5 kHz bandwidth, a plug and play design, industry standard RJ-11C Connector support, plus a 41 mile distance range, 3-way calls, call-waiting, and hot-swappable rack modules. This powerful telephone interface offers professional operation, and can be used in a range of locations where additional phone support may be needed.
- Digital Fiber Transmission
- Supports both 48-Volt and 24-Volt Systems, to be used with Analog Systems
- Supports 90-Volt Ringer Voltage
- Plug and Play Design Ensures Ease of Installation
- Industry Standard RJ-11C Connector
- Power and Carrier Detect Status Indicating LED’s to Monitor System Performance
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on All Power Lines
- Compatible with Talk-A-Phone™, Code Blue™ and Trigon™
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Distances up to 41 Miles (66 Km) without Repeaters
See any errors on this page? Let us know.