The TMX-5808 is a 5.8GHz OEM micro transmitter board from VIDEOCOMM which is capable of sending color high resolution video signals up to a distance range of 1000ft. The TMX-5808 features 8 channels, a current consumption of 40mA @ 12VDC, and an operating voltage of 8.0 to 32VDC w/ 90% low voltage noise switching regulators. The TMX-5808 is perfect for use within video monitoring applications, and can be used for scientific, medical, and law enforcement installations.
- Extremely Low current consumption
- Real Time wireless video with 8-User selectable Channels
- Not susceptible to interference from 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g data devices
- Operating voltage from 8.0 to 32 Volts DC with 90%+ efficient, low noise switching voltage regulators
- Current consumption less than 40mA @ 12 VDC
- Range up to 1,000 feet line of sight, 300 feet indoors
- Ideal for portable, temporary or covert
- Video monitoring applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.