The TC-916CRX is a fixed channel 916MHz desktop Tx and Rx kit from VIDEOCOMM which offers up to a 1000ft range. The TC-916CRX is able to provide easy transmitting through cinder block and concrete walls, or other objects where cables may be impossible or not economical for the operator; it also provides easy plug in and play setup for quick installation, and is able to be easily mounted within a metal case which helps to improve EMI/RFI shielding to prevent signal interference. The TC-916CRX features a Rubber Duck antenna for an increased signal range, and requires no site license for its low power usage.
- Easy to use – Plug & Play
- Transmitter Size: 2.5" x 1.5" x 0.6"
- Punches through concrete and cinder block walls
- Eliminates the need for cabling or trenching
- Outperforms 2.4 GHz for wall penetration
- Outperforms 2.4 GHz for mobile and bodycam applications
- No site license required for low power
- Add Optional high gain antenna to receiver to realize dramatic increase in range
See any errors on this page? Let us know.