The SPE-100 from Samsung is a 1 Channel Video encoder that features simultaneous multiple streaming, bi-directional audio support and a De-interlacing filter. This encoder also comes with an SD memory card slot, RS-485/422 interface plus an MPEG-4, MJPEG and H.264 triple codec. The SPE-100 also comes with a 4CIF resolution of 704 x 480, 704 x 576, and a 4CIF real time 30fps resolution. This encoder is ONVIF protocol supported and features a 1 channel BNC input/output, it is easy to use and install for necessary applications.
- Real-time 30(25) fps at high resolution (4CIF)
- Max. resolution : 704 x 480, 704 x 576 (4CIF)
- H.264, MPEG-4 & MJPEG triple codec
- Multiple streaming simultaneously
- De-interlacing filter
- Bi-directional audio support
See any errors on this page? Let us know.