The Sony SNCA-ZX104 Hybrid 4-Channel Camera Receiver allows you to seamlessly integrate images from 4 different hybrid cameras, enabling their easy and cost-effective migration towards HD IP video surveillance systems. The 4-channel receiver offers 4 x BNC camera input and 4 x BNC analog video output.
- IPELA HYBRID-compatible hybrid camera receiver
- The IPELA HYBRID-compatible camera connected to this unit's SLOC port connects to an external network via this unit's LAN port. Also, composite video signals from a camera are output via this unit's video output terminal
- Up to 4 IPELA HYBRID-compatible cameras can be connected to this receiver
- An IPELA HYBRID-compatible camera's pan, tilt and zoom, etc., functions can be controlled from a keyboard connected to this unit
- The Serial PTZ function converts control signals input from the RS-485 port to TCP/ IP packets and sends them via a network. Connect a keyboard compatible with the Pelco-D protocol to the RS-485 port
- You can control up to 255 Serial PTZ-compatible cameras registered to a single SNCA-ZX104
See any errors on this page? Let us know.