The SCB-C31A-POS form NUUO is a RS232 to etherner converter with 1 POS license. NUUO POS solution connects surveillance video with transaction data from Point of Sale (POS) and ATM. All barcode scanned or typed in items can be displayed on live view or playback and used to trigger user-defined alarms. For example, NUUO POS solution sends an alarm to alert the manager when a transaction is void. The system will store all the transactions and special events in a secured, keyword-searchable database with attached video footage for easy review of each transaction.
- Fully compatible and scalable with NUUO Mainconsole family (NVR, DVR and Hybrid systems) and CMS for single site or chained operation
- Display POS data from multiple locations
- Record transaction data with surveillance video
- 4 pre-defined POS events such as cash drawer open and register disconnect
- 10 user-defined POS alarms allowing customization such as text match, value comparison and rate of occurrence etc
- Up to 10 instant responses for each POS event
- Keyword search to filter out suspicious transactions across multiple register database
See any errors on this page? Let us know.