The S7707VT-EST is a 4 channel digitally processed video system from GE Security that promotes transmission of 1-way composite video over 1 single mode fiber. The S7707VT-EST video system comes with a 6.2Mhz video bandwidth, a 55dB video SNR, 500TV lines of resolution, as well as video 10 bit processing, and on-screen diagnostics. The S7707VT-EST video system also features an inbuilt test pattern generator, a user friendly setup, a 16dB optical budget, digital multiplexing technology, plus major video format support, and an inbuilt test pattern generator. This professional video system offers increased performance, and is suited for use in demanding applications.
- One-way transmission of four video channels over one single-mode fiber
- Digital multiplexing technology
- 10-bit video processing
- 500 TV Lines resolution
- Video SNR >55 dB
- 6.2 MHz video bandwidth
- Built-in test pattern generator and On-Screen Diagnostics (OSD)
- 16 dB optical budget
- Supports all major video formats
- Optical AGC
- Standalone or rack configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.