The S737DVT-RST is a video and data system from GE Security that can transmit 12 video channels with the combination of 4 contact closure channels and 2-way multiprotocol data over 1 multimode fiber. The S737DVT-RST video and data system comes with SMARTS diagnostics, extensive LEDs, remote or local user-configurable data formatting, as well as 480TV lines of resolution, and Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing technology. The S737DVT-RST data system also features a compact size, video 10 bit processing, on-screen monitor displays, plus a unique data translation function, and 4 forward channels of contact closure and relay support. This professional video and data system offers increased performance, and is designed user friendly for all operators.
- 16 video channels, two-way data and four one-way contact closure channels transmitted over one multimode fiber
- 10-bit video processing
- 480 TV lines video resolution
- Unique data translation function
- Local or remote user-configurable data format
- Relay/contact closure - 4 forward channels
- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) technology
- Supports multiprotocol data formats including RS-232, TTL, RS-422, RS-485, Manchester, Biphase, and SensorNet
- SMARTS diagnostics including extensive LEDs and on-screen monitor displays
See any errors on this page? Let us know.