The S735DVT-RST is a fiber link data and video system from GE Security that is suited to providing powerful transmission of 8 video channels with the combination of 4 contact closure channels and 2-way multiprotocol data over 1 multimode fiber. The S735DVR-RST data and video system comes with 480TV lines of resolution, video 10 bit processing, remote or local user-configurable data formatting, as well as a unique data diagnostics, extensive LEDs, on-screen monitor displays, as well as 4 forward channels of contact closure and relay support. This video system offers powerful operation, and is designed to promote optimal video quality transmission for long term setups.
- Eight video channels, two-way data and four one-way contact closure channels transmitted over one multimode fiber
- 10-bit video processing
- 480 TV lines video resolution
- Unique data translation function
- Local or remote user-configurable data format
- Relay/contact closure - 4 forward channels
- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) technology
- Supports multiprotocol data formats including RS-232, TTL, RS-422, RS-485, Manchester, Biphase, and SensorNet
- SMARTS diagnostics including extensive LEDs and on-screen monitor displays
See any errors on this page? Let us know.