The S712D-RST4 is an MPD data repeater from GE Security that is suited for use in locations where 2-way multiprotocol data transmission over 2 or 4 multimode fibers is required. The S712D-RST4 data repeater comes with a drop and insert repeater function, self healing ring support, user configurable data formatting, as well as an optical AGC. The S712D-RST4 data repeater also features SMARTS diagnostics, unique data translation functions, an optical 18dB budget, plus rack/standalone configuration, and point-to-point redundant capability. This data repeater is ideal for a range of locations, and is suited for use in areas where high transmission properties may be present.
- Two-way data transmission over two or four multimode fibers
- Supports multiprotocol data formats including RS-232, TTL, RS-422, RS-485, Manchester, Biphase, and SensorNet
- Unique data translation function
- User-configurable data format
- Drop and Insert Repeater function
- Self-Healing Ring capability
- Redundant Point-to-Point capability
- 18 dB optical budget; higher budgets available
- Optical AGC
- SMARTS diagnostics
- Standalone and rack configurations
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.