The S712D-EST4 is a professional data repeater from GE Security that is suited to providing 2-way multiprotocol data transmission over 2 or 4 multimode fibers. The S712D-EST4 data repeater comes with point-to-point redundant capability, SMARTS diagnostics, a rack/standalone configuration, as well as user configurable data formatting. The S712D-EST4 data repeater also features self healing ring support, an optical 18dB budget, unique data translation functions, plus an optical AGC and a drop and insert repeater function. This professional data repeater is designed user friendly, and is suited for use in locations that may require additional transmission support.
- Two-way data transmission over two or four multimode fibers
- Supports multiprotocol data formats including RS-232, TTL, RS-422, RS-485, Manchester, Biphase, and SensorNet
- Unique data translation function
- User-configurable data format
- Drop and Insert Repeater function
- Self-Healing Ring capability
- Redundant Point-to-Point capability
- 18 dB optical budget; higher budgets available
- Optical AGC
- SMARTS diagnostics
- Standalone and rack configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.