The S712D-EST2 is an MPD data repeater from GE Security that is ideal for providing transmission of 2-way multiprotocol data over 2 or 4 multimode fibers. The S712D-EST2 data repeater comes with a rack/standalone configuration, SMARTS diagnostics, an optical 18dB budget, as well as an optical AGC, and point-to-point redundant capability. The S712D-EST2 data repeater also features self healing ring support, user configurable data formatting, unique data translation functions, plus a drop and insert repeater function. This professional data repeater offers exceptional operation, and is suited for use in many different locations.
- Two-way data transmission over two or four multimode fibers
- Supports multiprotocol data formats including RS-232, TTL, RS-422, RS-485, Manchester, Biphase, and SensorNet
- Unique data translation function
- User-configurable data format
- Drop and Insert Repeater function
- Self-Healing Ring capability
- Redundant Point-to-Point capability
- 18 dB optical budget; higher budgets available
- Optical AGC
- SMARTS diagnostics
- Standalone and rack configurations
See any errors on this page? Let us know.