The RX-5808 is an 8 channel, 5.8GHz desktop receiver from VIDEOCOMM which is able to offer a perfect solution for wireless video link installations. The RX-5808 receiver features 8 selectable user channels, a 1 year warranty, an operating voltage from 8.0 to 32VDC w/ 90% low voltage noise switching regulators, plus a 300ft indoor range with a maximum 1000ft outdoor range. The RX-5808 receiver consists of stereo audio transmission capability, NTSC or PAL video format, and can be used for temporary, covert and portable surveillance monitoring installations. This receiver offers a front panel that consists of video gain adjustments, power switch and indicator, plus panel frequency selection, and comes complete with an Omni-Directional Rubber Duck antenna.
- 8 user selectable channels
- Low profile metal case desktop design with convenient slots for permanent mounting
- Stereo audio transmission capable
- Convenient front panel frequency selection, video gain adjustment, power indicator & switch
- Operating voltage from 8.0 to 32 Volts DC with 90% + efficient, low noise switching voltage regulators
- Ideal solution for portable, temporary and covert surveillance or monitoring applications
- One Year Limited Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.