The RT-X1R5829 is an 800mW 5.8GHz video link from VIDEOCOMM which is suitable for all weather applications. The RT-X1R5829 video link is able to transmit real time video and stereo audio, plus offers a 64 bit or optional 128 bit encrypted data stream, a 5 tier industry leading input power management system, and automatic system pairing with an OSD status. The RT-X1R5829 video link also comes equipped with an IP-67 protective enclosure, 2 directional antennas and mounting brackets, and offers a plug and play design which enables for fast and easy setup. This video link can be used for border control, freeway monitoring, and building to building video links, plus many other fixed applications.
- Revolutionary pre-configured plug & play design
- Transmits Real-Time DVD quality video and stereo audio
- Industry leading 5 tier input power management system
- 64 Bit encrypted data stream (optional 128 Bit)
- Automatic system pairing and on screen status display
- Rugged IP-67 rated all weather protective enclosure
- Includes two directional antennas & mounting brackets
- FCC & IC Approved for license free use from 1 to 10 miles
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.