The RMX-16CD is a color, 16 channel duplex multiplexer which is manufactured by Speco to provide high quality operation when used with a VCR. The RMX-16CD multiplexer comes equipped with an inbuilt time and date generator, 16 camera inputs, a 2-999 hour adjustable program recording, as well as video loss alert with alarm detection, and a monitor output. The RMX-16CD duplex multiplexer also features a playback input, an adjustable dwell time, and an RS-232 interface. This high performance multiplexer is easy to use, and comes affordable which can help to save time and money.
- Built-in time and date generator with 8 character camera title function
- 16 (TTL Level)camera inputs
- Adjustable Program Recording between 2-999 hours
- Video loss alert and alarm detection with up to 100 records
- Monitor Output of BNC, 3, composite video 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohms
- Playback Input of BNC, 1, composite video 1.0 Vp-p 75 ohms
- Maximum Image Sources of 16 on one screen
- Full screen, multi-screen, or sequential switching with adjustable dwell time
See any errors on this page? Let us know.