The PB24L900 from Videolarm is a fuse protected rugged outdoor wireless box, with a 220/110vac input and 24vac output for camera. It features a wireless 900MHz transmitter and a matching receiver along with omni directional antennas and includes pole mounting clips. The PB24L900 is designed to easily add wireless transmission to most network (IP) cameras. Each unit includes 84va power supply, that is designed for either 220Vac or 110Vac input with 24Vac output. The product is designed to complement Videolarm Outdoor enclosures by simply bolting to the back of a wall mount dome. The unit is manufactured from durable cast aluminum.
- Wireless access point, for IP cameras
- 220/110vac input
- Rugged outdoor NEMA box
- 24vac output for camera
- Fused protected output
- Omni directional antenna (directional antennas available separately)
- Plug & play! No Software
- Does not interfere with Wi-fi networks
- Includes matching receiver
- Signal goes through walls & trees
- 128-bit Encryption
See any errors on this page? Let us know.