The OIC-M802 from Orion is a first high definition multi-window monitoring system featuring 8 universal inputs/windows, with user selectable resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (including 1920 x 1080p) and infinitely adjustable the screen layouts. This 1 RU, rackmountable video scaler/processor allows for maximum flexibility in screen layout and for viewing multi-window content of video and graphics at the same time over a single or multiple displays.
- Universal Inputs and auto-detect (Standard – DVI and RGB, Option – HDMI, YPbPr and SD / HD /3G-SDI)
- Output 1ch (for 8inputs) or 2ch (for each 4inputs)
- Output resolution up to 2048 x 1080 including 1920 x 1080p through DVI or HDMI (Option – YPbPr, VGA or SD / HD / 3G-SDI)
- OIC Commander application allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Optional HDMI and SD / HD / 3G-SDI models with embedded audio
- Built-in CATx extender – extend 1080p up to 115 feet with optional cable
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls (30 presets)
- Compact (Height – 1RU) and Rack-Mount Kit provided
- Optional 16CH inputs model OIC-M1604 available (2RU)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.