The OIC-M1604 is ORION Imagesfs first high definition multi-window monitoring system featuring 16 universal inputs/windows, with user selectable resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (including 1920 x 1080p) and infinitely adjustable the screen layouts. This 2 RU, rackmountable video scaler/processor allows for maximum flexibility in screen layout and for viewing multi-window content of video and graphics at the same time over a single or multiple displays. The OIC-M1604 supports inputs for all HD video sources including, DVI, HDMI (opt.), VGA, YPbPr (opt.), SD / HD / 3G-SDI (opt.). The OIC-M1604 unit can be controlled several ways; through the front panel buttons for up to 30 assignable preset viewing layouts, or via standard RS-232C protocol, or through a control module with GPI inputs assigned to preset buttons, or via the OIC Commander software, a PC configuration and control application.
- Universal Inputs and auto-detect (Standard . DVI and RGB, Option-HDMI, YPbPr and SD / HD /3G-SDI)
- Up to 4ch
- Output resolution up to 2048 x 1080 including 1920 x 1080p through DVI or HDMI (Option . YPbPr, VGA or SD / HD / 3G-SDI)
- OIC Commander application allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Optional HDMI and SD / HD / 3G-SDI models with embedded audio
- Built-in CATx extender - extend 1080p up to 115 feet with optional cable
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls (30 presets)
- Compact (Height - 2RU) and Rack-Mount Kit provided
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.