The NV-8PS42-PVD from NVT is a 8 channel power supply StubEQ receiver hub. The 8-channel NV-8PS42-PVD is a key hybrid component that consolidates all CCTV system cabling using standard EIA/TIA 568B structured building wiring. Designed for installation in the IDF/Telecom Closet or MDF/Equipment Room, Power Supply StubEQ Active Receiver Hubs have individual floating 28VAC outputs that support at-distance camera loads up to 1 Amp per channel for cable runs up to 1,500ft (460m). A built-in StubEQ video receiver hub ensures a zero loss video signal for connection into a DVR or IP encoder. Standard features include: per channel automatic-reset fault protection, transient protection, ground loop free individually floating outputs, and power and video diagnostics.
- Provides Class 2 SELV 28 VAC with up to 1 Amp/channel while receiving video transmission and delivering P/T/Z telemetry, all over a single 4-pair Cat5 cable for each camera
- Built-in distribution amplifier with 2 video outputs per channel
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft (460m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver
- Adaptive StubEQ fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment free equalization every time, no manual adjustments required
- Automatic-reset fault protection; transient protection
- Individually floating power outputs and differential video inputs ensure total ground-loop immunity
- Diagnostic LEDs show load/no load, miswires, overload conditions, and video status
See any errors on this page? Let us know.