The NV-8PS13-PVD from NVT is a Power Supply Passive Receiver Hub. It is Designed for installation in the IDF/Telecom Closet or MDF/Equipment Room, the Power Supply Passive Video Receiver Hub has independently selectable 24VAC-OFF-28VAC outputs that can support at-distance camera loads up to 1 Amp per channel. The NV-8PS13-PVD from NVT is a key hybrid component that consolidates all CCTV system cabling using standard EIA/TIA 568B structured building wiring. Use with NVT‘s PVD™ transceivers for cable runs under 750ft (225m). A built-in passive receiver hub allows connection to DVR or an encoder for IP transmission. Per-channel diagnostic LEDs display load /no-load, miswires or fault conditions at a glance. Automatic-reset fault protection, transient protection and ground loop free individually floating outputs.
- Provides Class 2 SELV camera power while receiving video transmission and delivering P/T/Z telemetry all over a single 4-pair Cat5e cable
- Standard telecom/datacom structured cabling pinouts per EIA/TIA 568B
- Independently selectable 24VAC-OFF-28VAC with 1 Amp per channel
- Automatic-reset fault protection; transient protection
- Individually floating outputs ensure total ground-loop immunity
- Diagnostic LEDs show load/no load, miswires and overload conditions
- Use with the NV-216A-PV or NV-218A-PVD transceivers or the NV-226J-PV transmitter at the camera
- Power cameras via UTP over significant distances (see Power Distance Calculator)
- 1U high, 8" deep, wall, desk, or rack-mountable, 2ft (60cm) BNC Cables included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.