The NV-872 from NVT is an 8-channel active (amplified) hub that allows the transmission of full-motion monochrome or color video for distances up to 1 mile (1,6km) using Category 2 or better unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) wire. The receiver hub continuously and automatically conditions the video signal, compensating for cable attenuation, wiring polarity, ground loops, and voltage transients, independent of video signal content. The NV-872 from NVT is an 8-channel distribution amplifier hub. It features unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions allow long run video to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying “hum-bars” when ground-potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spikes are eliminated.
- Adaptive DigitalEQ™ fully automatic 4-band equalization continuously provides adjustment-free equalization
- Compact rack-mountable 19" 1U high enclosure features 8 channels with 4 outputs per channel
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 3,000ft (1km) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub, 1 mile (1,6km) when used with the NV-653T active transmitter; 1,000ft (300m) with shielded twisted-pair when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub
- RJ45 connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45-to-screw-terminal adaptors (included)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection and ground-lifting
- Automatic compensation for reverse-polarity wiring
- At-a-glance per-channel diagnostics
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Includes eight 2ft (60cm) coax jumper cables, rack mount hardware and two NV-RJ45A adaptors
See any errors on this page? Let us know.