The NV-813 from NVT is an 8Channel Passive that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire and also supports any type of Baseband signals. The NV-813 from NVT is Perfect for larger CCTV installations where port density and camera number growth are prevalent. In NV-813 “Up-the-coax” type signal may be sent over the same wire pair at distances up to 750ft (225m).The unparalleled interference rejection ability of the NV-813 hub allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom. Damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated due to built-in transient protection and also include coax cables.
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 750ft (225m) when used with NVT passive transreceiver
- Use with any NVT active receiver for distances up to 3,000ft (1km)
- RJ45 video connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45 to-screw-terminal
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Supports “up-the coax” type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Includes Built-in transient protection and ground lifting
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Includes eight 2ft (60cm) coax jumper cables and rackmount hardware
- Includes Coax Cables
See any errors on this page? Let us know.