The NV-652R from NVT is a Active Video Receiver that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome and color video Active Video Receiver. The NV-652R from NVT allows the use of shared and existing cable plant. Damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated due to built-in transient protection The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-652R allows long run video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom, The built-in sharpness and brightness controls from NV-652R compensates for cable loss.
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 1 mile (1,6km) with NV-653T transmitter
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) with a passive NVT transceiver
- Includes Built-in brightness and sharpness controls
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- Best choice for DVR and high resolution applications over 750ft (225m)
- Up to ten NV-652Rs may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 rack panel kit
See any errors on this page? Let us know.