The NVT Model NV-518AR Dual Video/Audio Transceiver is a rack-mount device that contains one amplified receiver that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video and audio up to 3,000ft of Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. An additional passive port is included allowing the support of bi-directional video, or as a second receive path up to 750ft (225m). Alternately, the ports may be combined to allow the NV-518AR to function as a repeater. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the Model NV-518AR allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. "Up-the-coax" type signal may be sent over the same wire pair.
The NV-518AR card slides into the NV-RM15 chassis. For stand alone applications, use the NV-518A.
- Dual Full-motion monochrome or color video and audio at distances up to: 750ft (225m) when used with another NV-418A or NV-418AR and 3,000ft (1km) when used with an active receiver such as the NV-518A or NV-518AR
- No power required
- Built-in transient protection
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Supports "up-the-coax" type control signals on passive channel
- Frequency Response DC to 10 MHz
- RJ45, BNC and 1/4" TRS
- Limited lifetime warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.