The NV-452R from NVT is a 4 Channel Active Video Receiver that allows the transmission of real-time monochrome and color video on up to 1 mile (1,6km) using Category Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire. The NV-452R from NVT provides signal conditioning in the form of ground lifting, distance EQ and transient protection. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying “hum-bars” when ground potential differences exist .The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the NV-452R allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone and datacom that allows the use of shared and existing cable plant. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated and the built-in sharpness and brightness controls compensate for cable loss.
- Includes four active receiver channels
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 1 mile (1,6km) with NV-653T transmitter
- Up to 3,000ft (1km) with an passive NVT transceiver
- RJ45 or pluggable screw terminal connectivity
- Includes Built-in brightness and sharpness controls
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
- No Power Transformer required
- Includes Built-in transient protection
- Two NV-452Rs may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 Rack Panel Kit
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.