The NV-442 from NVT is a 4 channel StubEQ active hub, power supply. Employing NVT’s latest generation StubEQ technology, the NV-442 is an 4-channel active (amplified) hub that allows the transmission of full-motion monochrome or color video for distances up to 2,000ft (600m) using Category wire. The receiver hub continuously and automatically conditions the video signal, compensating for cable attenuation, ground loops and voltage transients, independent of video signal content. The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions allow long run video to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom or low-voltage power circuits. this allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying “hum-bars” when ground-potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spikes are eliminated.
- Adaptive StubEQ fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment-free video equalization every time
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft (460m) when used with any passive NVT transceiver or hub, 2,000ft (600m) when used with the NV-653T active transmitter
- RJ45 connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45-to-screw-terminal adaptor (included)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection and ground-lifting
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.