The NV-3213S from NVT is a 32-Channel Passive Stub Hub that allows transmission of real-time monochrome or color video over Unshielded Twisted-Pair (UTP) telephone wire and supports any type of Baseband signals. The NV-3213S from NVT is Perfect for larger CCTV installations where port density and camera number growth are prevalent. The damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated due to built-in transient protection. In NV-3213S “Up-the-coax” type signal may be sent over the same wire pair at distances up to 750ft (225m). The unparalleled interference rejection ability of the Model NV-3213S Hub allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits.
- Compact rack mountable 19" 1U high enclosure features 32 channels and only 1.54" (40mm) deep
- Full motion CCTV at distances up to 750ft (225m) with any NVT passive transceiver
- Full motion CCTV at distances up to 3,000ft (1km) with any NVT active transceiver
- Includes Built-in transient protection
- Includes RJ45 video connectivity
- Supports “up-the coax” type control signal up to 750ft (225m)
- Includes thirty-two 2ft (60cm) coax jumper cables and rackmount hardware
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.